Treetops Lodge, Rotorua invites you to experience an exclusive retreat of chef-hosted adventures combining indigenous produce with two memorable days of dining on the local ingredients and some of the best New Zealand wines. Come and experience an unforgettable food adventure in one of the most beautiful places on earth.
- Two nights luxury accommodation with a complimentary upgrade to exclusive Treetops villa
- Two full breakfasts and hosted pre-dinner cocktails
- Chef-hosted dinner, observing (or you could join in, if you like) the team create, cook and plate the evening dinner at our renowned Chef's Table
- Guided expedition through the Treetops eco forest to source indigenous ingredients, followed by a cooking demonstration and lunch
- A 4WD safari to observe deer, water buffalo, pheasant and duck, amongst other fauna found on the estate
- Four course dinner matched with some of the best New Zealand's wines
- Transfers to and from Rotorua Airport
Low Season (1 May – 30 September): NZ$ 1,886 per person per night, incl. GST (VAT)
High Season (1 October – 30 April): NZ$2622 per person per night, incl. GST (VAT)
Upgrade to Villa: NZ$690 per person per night, incl. GST (VAT)
For more information on the Wild Food Package, please contact us.